Contract disputes are never a good thing. They can cost you money or resources that should be spent elsewhere. They can also distract you from running your business because you are focused on dealing with legal issues instead.
If you and another party have a contract dispute, it is critical to contact a contract dispute attorney to help you resolve the matter and protect your rights.
What is a Contract Dispute?
A contract dispute occurs when two parties disagree about contract terms or even whether or not they have entered into an enforceable contract in the first place. If this happens, a business litigation attorney can help you preserve your rights and seek compensation, whether you are accused of violating a contract or feel that another party has breached a contract they have entered with you.
Contract Dispute Examples
The following are some examples of contract disputes that may arise between parties:
- Fraudulent misrepresentation. This occurs when one person makes false statements or omits vital information about the contract terms to induce another person into entering the contract.
- Breach of warranty. If warranties are included in your agreement, and those warranties fail to be met by one party, this could lead to a claim for breach of warranty.
- Failure of consideration. If one party fails to hold up their end of the bargain, this could lead to a claim for failure of consideration.
- Duress. If someone has been forced into signing an agreement under duress, this may lead to a claim for coercion against them.
How Can a Contract Dispute Attorney Help?
Your contract dispute attorney may provide valuable assistance by:
- Assisting with the drafting of a contract that is clear, concise, and legally binding
- Helping you understand what your rights are within a contract dispute
- Clarifying what options are available to resolve the dispute in an efficient manner
- Negotiating with the other party to resolve the dispute without going to court
- Representing you in court if necessary and going through the legal process
Contact an Atlanta Contract Dispute Attorneys at Hasson Law Group, LLP
Contract disputes are a common part of business law. Whether it is a dispute over the ownership of a company, the terms of an agreement, or some other issue, it is important to know your rights and how to protect yourself.
The experienced contract dispute attorneys at Atlanta, GA, business litigation law firm Hasson Law Group, LLP will fight to get you good results if you have a contract dispute with another party. We understand that these disputes can be stressful and confusing. That is why we make it our mission to provide you with the best possible legal representation so you can focus on your operations.
Call us at (678) 701-2869 to learn how we can help in your unique situation.
We serve the Atlanta, GA, area.