When a real estate business ended with a fight over a trophy property in an upscale Atlanta location, the minority stakeholder hired the Hasson Law Group to represent his financial interests. Going up against a large international firm, managing partner Keith S. Hasson successfully appealed a summary judgment that had limited his client’s proceeds from the property’s sale and counterclaims for breach of contract and fiduciary duty. As an indication that Hasson’s argument was precisely framed, the appeals court reversed the summary judgment quickly.
Sign up for Compounding Pharmacy Legal Alerts
- The Criminal Target on Compounding Pharmacists Becomes Larger
- NECP: The Industry’s Lesson
- Hasson Law Group Wins Appeal in Multimillion-Dollar Real Estate Dispute
- New Legislation Aims To Roll Back FDA Guidance Restrictions On Office Use
- Law360 Publishes Keith Hasson Article Discussing New Bulk Substance Rules Impact